We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our Site. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, we collect and store non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain from which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our Site,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users.
If you contact us, submit ideas to us or request to be contacted, we collect the information that you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our Consultants to provide services to you;
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing and promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information,we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online.
Effective Date: May, 2012